Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Miniature Posts Series: Tiny House Blog

There's something attractive about the idea of cutting down your possessions and moving the essentials into a 15" x 15" space. That being said, there is also something terrifying about it. While most of us will never do this - outside of an apartment building, that is - we can still read about those who do on Tiny House Blog. We thought it would be a good idea to buy three of these tiny houses to constitute one normal-sized house, with a garden between the three. That would never be inconvenient!

1 comment:

jwl said...

I saw these in This Old House magazine (I think) and thought they were the best idea ever. I am looking to design something for myself for a mountain home in TN, so these tiny houses were very inspiring. As long as I can wire it for a studio, we'll be good to go.